kia sedona / brakes/paint/tires

1 Pensacola, FL, United States Review updated:

My 2003 kia Sedona has been in the shop several times for mushy brakes.When I put on my brakes at a traffic light it will stop, and then the brake peddle will go down further.Nothing wrong was found. I also have complained about the paint on this van, initially there were fine scratched near the door handle, and you could see the metal.I was told it was from my keys.I explained that I have never held the keys in my hand while opening the door.Now the paint is peeling.Also, in the five years of driving this care and taking it in for repairs, I have never gotten new tires, I was told there was plenty of tread.Today I went outside to drive my van and had a flat, called AAA and when they changed it there were steel belts showing. I definitely will never buy another Kia.

Rp

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2011
    kia sedona - Bad breaks. Read before buying
    Kia Sedona

In January 2006 we decided that we need a bigger car, so we bought a brand new 2005 Kia Sedona. Just 2500 miles later we started to have break problems. I searched the internet and found many complaints referring to this particular issue. We have the warranty and had the car serviced 6 times already. It seems that all we do is getting ready to go to have the car serviced, and waiting for the car. They have no idea what is wrong.