KIA Motors — engine problem with optima 2013 - vin #gm4a77d5332514
I have a 2013 Optima. My VIN # is GM4A77D5332514.
On Saturday, November 11, 2017, I was driving the car on the freeway and the car engine just stopped from driving at 70 miles per hour. I re-started the car again to get off the freeway, as I exited the freeway to the light the car stopped again.
I took my car into Galpin Kia in North Hills, CA on Monday, November 13th. They kept my car for 3 days to diagnose the problem and said that test showed that there was nothing wrong with the engine. Also, I had to pay for a rental car.
Please note I did receive a recall notice about the engine. I am also afraid of driving the car, as I have to travel on the freeway to work.
Please advise what steps to take to take to get the recall regarding the engine problem I experienced on Saturday, November 11th.
[protected] or [protected]
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car