Kia Finance Company / missing payments

1 Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:

I was informed that i was behind on payments even tho when i figured it up by my canceled checks i was not. Checks were made out to Kia Motors Finance Company and mailed to the same place each time. Somehow 4 of my payment checks got cashed but did not get credited to my account. Kia is saying since i can't prove they deposited the checks i still owe them the money even tho i have the canceled checks.

Comments

• Me
      3rd of Mar, 2014

I HAVE A SIMILAR STORY. I REQUESTED DEFERAL BY LETTER AND FAX THEY DID NOT PROCESS THAT AT ALL. THEN WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR A RESPONSE REPOSSESSED THE CAR BY ENTERING A GATED COMMUNITY WITHOUT PERMISSION, SOLD IT AND NOW THEY BILL ME FOR REALIZATION DIFFERENCE OF VALUE OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT. THE TRUTH IS THAT BY NOT PROCESSING MY REQUEST AND THEN WRONGFULLY DENYING RECEIVING IT ( I DO HAVE FAX CONFIRMATION) THEY DEPRIVED US OF THE OPPURTUNITY TO AVOID DEFAULT. THIS IS THEIR POLICY SINCE WHEN I COMPLAINED THEY STATED THAT NONE OF THEIR POLICIES HAD BEEN VIOLATED AND I BELIEVE THAT WAS TRUE ENOUGH BECAUSE I THINK THEY OPERATE THIS WAY ACCORDING TO A FORMED PLAN. YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME COMMUNICATING WITH THEM THEIR STAFF ARE RUDE AND DO NOT BEHAVE PROFESSIONALLY AND DECLINE TO REFER YOU TO A MANAGER UNDER FUNNY EXCUSES THEY EVEN ARE SCARED TO COMMUNICATE ANYTHING IN WRITING EXCEPT NOTICES AND VERY CLEARLY INFORM YOU THAT IT IS NOT THEIR JOB BUT YOUR JOB TO ASK KTHEM. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.