Khols / Rude Employee her name is Robyn!

1 3204 Yorba Linda Blvd., Fullerton, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714 985-9141

Very Rude Lady i Guess she was in a bad mood or unhappy with her job! Terrible customer Service . I may go deeper on this i am extreamly upset for the way she came to me i was at the store today 08/01/11 i usually dont go to khols but i moved to Fullerton and this store is very close to me, i have a small chihuahua 7 pound dog (was in my arms) i took it with me since i been to larger chain stores like Macys at the Mall in Santa Ana and they dont have any problem there, they have food around the mall, and i never had a problem, this lady came to me in a very rude manner to tell me dogs wasnt allowed at the store she was very loud when she told me, that even a few customers were around all looked at us, i told the girl i totally understand but there is NO!!! sign at the door i did check i told her would be nice to let customer know since is not a food store i do understand some stores policys, but it's upseting the way she did it, was totally unprofessional. Plus store is old looking, dirty, . Will be my last time i step on this store, i do accept they have great deals but i can get the same price and way more quality at T.J. MAXX...

DONT COME AND BUY HERE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...LIKE ROBYN SHE NEEDS SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSES TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE PEOPLE, WHAT CAN EXPECT FROM HER WITH THE MONEY SHE MAKES...SADLY THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT THEY DO APRECIATE MINIMUM PAY AND THEY SHOW MORE PROFESSIONALISM.

Comments

• Ju
      Aug 03, 2011

Wow, you really don't have a life archer. All you and your clones do is make derogatory comments on other people's complaints. Karma MF...

• Je
      Mar 11, 2012

How is she supposed to know that they don't allow dogs in the stores. After all she gets a mixed message when they don't have a problem with her shopping.

•   Mar 11, 2012

I guess I can take a rifle into Kohl's. I didn't see a sign that said I couldn't!

Common sense, lady.

• La
      Mar 11, 2012

Robyn probably wasn't even rude to you!Stop your crying and just leave your dog at home.

• Di
      Mar 11, 2012

next time don't take your dog to a place that says no pets allowed

•   Mar 22, 2012

What "point"? The only thing this person confirmed is how selfish they are.