KG Suzuki / scammers
Stay away from kg suzuki... Everything about this dealership is a lie including prices!!! (sasha, jay, robert, shannon are all crooks!!!)
This car dealership is a complete scam. I was researching cars online on autotrader.com and came across their website. Don't be fooled by the below market value prices. The old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is holds water. I called about a couple of different cars that was advertised on their website. Half the cars that were on the website were not even on the lot. When I got to the dealership, a sales rep named shannon showed me the lot. The first thing, he said was, "we are not the typical dealership!" I said, "what do you mean?" shannon said, "you know, the way we do things!? I should have known then that this dealership was a bunch of scammers.
Scam #1 - the internet price is a lie!!! This dealer charges a"reconditioning fee"between $[protected] on top of the internet price! Of course, this is not mentioned on their website and does not make the dealership competitive at all
Scam #2 - internet price is only valid if you finance the car through kg suzuki's bank (located in"small print" disclaimer on website). I was looking at a car for $28, 995 and when I decided to get a loan through another bank, kg suzuki changed the price to $40, 000 for the same car!!! Wtf - complete scam
Scam #3 - advertised cars on website are not accurate indication of current inventory. This dealership will say a car is available (ready to go) on the lot when the car is not even in their possession.
Scam #4 - I dealt with a salesman named shannon. He insisted on signing the buyers order and dumping me over to finance (a guy named jay with scars on neck, head and face) before even test driving the car!!! I guess that is world class customer service, kg suzuki style???
Scam #5 - this scam is even hard for me to believe but it happened. I drive off the same day with the car I was interested in. Shannon (sales rep) said to come in the next day to finalize the paperwork with finance. The next day, I came back and while I was sitting in the dealership, another sales rep took the keys to the car and tried to sell the car to someone else while I was sitting in the dealership. Mind you, the car was already sold to me. True story
Scam #6 - kg suzuki is nothing more than a fly by night chop shop. Even the salesman named shannon told me that the mechanics steal the high end electronics out of the cars on the lot. Navigations, stereos etc. Just because the description on the website says the car has a navigation system in the car, when you see the car on the lot, do not expect the car to have it.
* I have written this review in hopes to prevent others from wasting money and time. Do not even entertain the idea of engaging in business with these people. They will rip you off! The prices seem to good to be true because it is! Thank god I ended up getting a car from another dealership for a betther price and fewer miles!!!
More KG Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara 
- KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Alto - fraud
- Global Suzuki - wagon r fx non safety - drive belt auto adjuster
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
- Suzuki South - non professional attitude
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover
- Suzuki Motorcycles - I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - vin plate mine motocycle damaged