KFC Valdosta Georgia right off I75 / food service

1 Valdosta, GA, United States Review updated:

This place should be shut down. Visited it on 6/10/18. It was dirty paper and food all over the floor. Dirty mops and brooms and other cleaning products near food bar. Trash was underneath the fountain drink station.
Personnel emptied the trash too close to a table where people were eating. He wore the same apron that he emptied the garbage with behind the counter where food was being prepared and served. The ladies restroom was filthy. The toilet had heavy green mold on it. I noticed all of this as I sat and ate and immediately lost my appetite. The floor was wet in several places. My husband alerted the staff and nothing was done. Of course later that night I got sick. Stomach cramps explosive diarrhea fever and chills that lasted into the next day. Do not eat there.

• Updated by Let hara Millner, Jun 13, 2018

Whoever just commented in this complaint that it is made up is a liar. This website is a fraud. The name is even wrong. This is a true story.

Le
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

• Le
      13th of Jun, 2018

Okay now that I am in my original account I admit that I made this up, and the story is not true. But I talked to anothe friend about them suing me. They said that unless my lies hurt their business they cannot sue.

• 9w
      13th of Jun, 2018

@Let hara MiIlner pay no attention to that person