KFC / unreliable

South Africa Review updated:

Today I placed an order in KFC Musgrave Center which inlcuded reguar chips (which I was charged for), when i got home I realised that they did not give me the chips. This is not the first time i have experienced a problem like this, my previous experiences included KFC on sparksroad and overport drive, charging but neglecting to give me the bread loafs. I have phoned the relevant branches and complained on the day of the event, but they always expect you to come back and pick it up immediately, If you go back to the branch, they fail to take responsibility. Whilst I'm loding a complaint, I'd like to bring to your attention that overport drive KFC once sold me coleslaw that had expired on that particular day, I only realised this when i began eating it and found it to have an awful taste, I complained, and again was expected to return the same day to get another coleslaw. When i returned on another day, they were not helpful and did not replace it. I'd also like to complain about the chips and fried chicken from the KFC on overport drive, it tastes as though it was fried in oil that was clearly overused. Perhaps headoffice could advice them to change the oil regularly.

Mi

Comments

• Ke
      15th of Apr, 2012

It isn't unreasonable for them to expect you to return the same day if they mess up your order. Otherwise, I could just walk into my local fast food joint and claim they shorted me my mashed potatoes a week ago and have them give me some for free. Try to keep in mind that this is a business, and they want to stay in business.

If you don't like the flavor of the food at the one location, why do you go there?

You may want to check your order before you actually drive away. Just a thought.

It sounds to me like you'd rather just complain, though. Maybe it's time to grow up and act your age.

• Lo
      15th of Apr, 2012

Then I suggest stop going to KFC and fry your own chicken and make your own cole slaw.

21st of Apr, 2012

Why wouldnt you go back and let them know like a mature adult that they simply forgot your chips? Because your so obese your cankles swell up when you walk more than 10 feet. Like seriously there are starving kids that have nothings and you ### because you didn't get your chips. Growup fatass

23rd of Apr, 2012

Gravity sounds like a rich snob, who can't keep his worthless mouth shut.

28th of Apr, 2012

Thanks johnrosscook, sweet of you.

22nd of May, 2012

Your welcome Gravity, hope Boston Pizza treats you well.Good luck trying to keep it up, drunken sailor! :)

25th of May, 2012

Haha, oh you're so ridic you make me chuckle