KFC / the staffs are very rude

1 KFC PERDA CITY MALLBUKIT MERTAJAM, Malaysia Review updated:
Phone: 04-5382914

My friends and I entered the kfc restaurant at perda city mall in bukit mertajam, penang. Actually I want to try the new promotion at the kfc but when I want to order, one of the male worker named yussof come and mop the floor behind us until the mop hit our shoes and legs. Then he say something is very bad and make us looks like very stupid in front the other workers and other customers. After that when we take the seat to eat there, he and his friends sat behind us and talking bad about us. Is this your workers attitude ?? After that, he went to the front at the cashier place and told to the other workers include the manager also and they laughed to us. This is very rude! They talked bad about us. When I ate there, he did the work with noisy sound and it makes me and my friends felt very uncomfortable and annoying to enjoy your food. I hope the authority take the actions on yussof and other workers include the manager because they also joins him. The customer service at there was totally bad. I will never go there anymore. This incident was happen on 15/5/2015 at 7.13 p. M.

Mi
May 15, 2015

Comments

Ge
  21st of Jan, 2008
KFC - Terrible place to eat!
United Kingdom

I went to the KFC fast food restaurant based in bradford town center (west Yorkshire) UK on Sunday 20th January 2008 at approx 12:21pm. while I sat down and ate my food I noticed a mouse run past my foot and towards the kitchen area. I and other customers were not happy. I then informed a lady who claimed to be the shift runner, her name was Samera Shokat. She told me that the restaurant had mice for some time and was also very rude.

Bi
  6th of Feb, 2008

Yes they do have mice, it's part of the secret recipe. They must have left the cage door open.

Te
  17th of Jul, 2008
KFC - Messed up order again
Turnells Mill Lane
England, Northamptonshire
www.kfc.com

Everytime i order a variety meal at the drive through, i am always something short, everytime. Getting annoyed with it now, also the food is sometime very dry so most of it ends up in the bin. This is the last time i will be visiting KFC=kentucky fried crap!

He
  18th of Sep, 2008

I went through their drive-thru, ORDERED FRIES, GOT COLD FRIES. I was on my way to work at the time, or I would have turned around and went back. When people go through drive-thru they should not be given just anything. Thank You.

Ch
  2nd of Feb, 2009
KFC - dirty bathrom
Hwy 287
WF
Texas

Three time we went to this KFC Taco Bell-in the restroom-paper towels on floor-no soap in dispenser-toilet stopped up-poop on and in waste baskets. Food was great as was the service.

KFC - bad every thing
kfc
England, Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

I am sick of going in store or phoning with complaints on feb 14th got take away with several pieces missing complined and got what we thought was satisfactory out come full re placement collected wk later and not even half order there best thing to do would be call it a day we will NEVER go to that locaton again

very true!!

28th of Feb, 2009

shame you also can't spell!!! ha ha clever ###!! Are you one of K.F.C main men ha ha!!!

Ly
  28th of Mar, 2009
KFC - very rude staff and apperance of staff was disgusting
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
FLETCHER STREET
Bolton
England, Greater Manchester
United Kingdom

STAFF WAS IGNORANT, RUDE AND THERE APPERANCE WAS DISGUSTING FROM THERE HAIR TO THERE UNIFORM ME AND MY FRIEND COULDNT BELIEVE ARE EYES WELL WHEN WE RECIEVED ARE ORDER IT WENT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN AND WILL NOT BE WANTING TO VISIT ANY KFC AGAIN IN A LONG WHILE

Ti
  24th of Apr, 2009
KFC - bad serve and bad month
kfc
lafayette
macon
Tennessee

we put our order in and i ask if i could get another tray and it was pitch at me so we ask for our money back and as we were leaving i was called a ### this was and is so not excepted by myself or my husband you all have lost all of our business

Pa
  3rd of May, 2009
KFC - Awful quality food
kfc.com

As an x Cook employee at KFC in Boston MA, I ordered some Dark meet, which I found none of the thigh was clean, I think that was very disgusting who ever is the manager down there is not doing a good job at all and several times their never have the chicken ready for the clients. Someone should looking to this.

Ca
  16th of Jun, 2009
KFC - Chicken
Kentucky Fried ChickenCreve Coeur
Illinois
Creve Coeur

Bought 12 piece grilled chicken dinner. My Grandchildren made fun of the chicken because it was so small. The breasts were only half breasts and the legs looked like cornish hen legs. It had no flavor at all. We will never get your chicken again.5f

Ke
  17th of Jun, 2009
KFC - nets
kentucky fried chicken
Dyersburg
Tennessee

nets flying in the buffet, poor attitude towards customers, friends or non employees or people not in uniform in back of workplace..

Xh
  17th of Jun, 2009

Ok its KFC, Not a 5 star resturaunt... what did you expect?

ipunchbabies=Jason Tillo?

Bi

Next time, try Hooters.

Su
  18th of Jun, 2009

Taco Bell's always have a ### bathroom. Maybe the tacos are fast- acting?

19th of Jun, 2009

Who the hell cares. There are lots of poster here from India who don't speak English at all and use Language translators Professor Jason Ipunchbabies.

Tj

kfc has a BUFFET! EEW THAT'S JUST NASTY

19th of Jun, 2009

And I suggest that you don't call people dumb ###s just because they made a simple mistake.