KFC / the staffs are very rude

KFC PERDA CITY MALL, BUKIT MERTAJAM, Malaysia Review updated:
Phone: 04-5382914

My friends and I entered the kfc restaurant at perda city mall in bukit mertajam, penang. Actually I want to try the new promotion at the kfc but when I want to order, one of the male worker named yussof come and mop the floor behind us until the mop hit our shoes and legs. Then he say something is very bad and make us looks like very stupid in front the other workers and other customers. After that when we take the seat to eat there, he and his friends sat behind us and talking bad about us. Is this your workers attitude ?? After that, he went to the front at the cashier place and told to the other workers include the manager also and they laughed to us. This is very rude! They talked bad about us. When I ate there, he did the work with noisy sound and it makes me and my friends felt very uncomfortable and annoying to enjoy your food. I hope the authority take the actions on yussof and other workers include the manager because they also joins him. The customer service at there was totally bad. I will never go there anymore. This incident was happen on 15/5/2015 at 7.13 p. M.

Mi
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      21st of Jan, 2008
    KFC - Terrible place to eat!
    United Kingdom

I went to the KFC fast food restaurant based in bradford town center (west Yorkshire) UK on Sunday 20th January 2008 at approx 12:21pm. while I sat down and ate my food I noticed a mouse run past my foot and towards the kitchen area. I and other customers were not happy. I then informed a lady who claimed to be the shift runner, her name was Samera Shokat. She told me that the restaurant had mice for some time and was also very rude.

6th of Feb, 2008

Yes they do have mice, it's part of the secret recipe. They must have left the cage door open.

• Te
      17th of Jul, 2008
    KFC - Messed up order again
    Turnells Mill Lane
    England, Northamptonshire
    www.kfc.com

Everytime i order a variety meal at the drive through, i am always something short, everytime. Getting annoyed with it now, also the food is sometime very dry so most of it ends up in the bin. This is the last time i will be visiting KFC=kentucky fried crap!

• He
      18th of Sep, 2008

I went through their drive-thru, ORDERED FRIES, GOT COLD FRIES. I was on my way to work at the time, or I would have turned around and went back. When people go through drive-thru they should not be given just anything. Thank You.

2nd of Feb, 2009
    KFC - dirty bathrom
    Hwy 287
    WF
    Texas

Three time we went to this KFC Taco Bell-in the restroom-paper towels on floor-no soap in dispenser-toilet stopped up-poop on and in waste baskets. Food was great as was the service.

KFC - bad every thing
    England, Nottinghamshire
    United Kingdom

I am sick of going in store or phoning with complaints on feb 14th got take away with several pieces missing complined and got what we thought was satisfactory out come full re placement collected wk later and not even half order there best thing to do would be call it a day we will NEVER go to that locaton again

very true!!

28th of Feb, 2009

shame you also can't spell!!! ha ha clever ###!! Are you one of K.F.C main men ha ha!!!

• Ly
      28th of Mar, 2009
    KFC - very rude staff and apperance of staff was disgusting
    KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
    FLETCHER STREET
    Bolton
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

STAFF WAS IGNORANT, RUDE AND THERE APPERANCE WAS DISGUSTING FROM THERE HAIR TO THERE UNIFORM ME AND MY FRIEND COULDNT BELIEVE ARE EYES WELL WHEN WE RECIEVED ARE ORDER IT WENT STRAIGHT IN THE BIN AND WILL NOT BE WANTING TO VISIT ANY KFC AGAIN IN A LONG WHILE

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2009
    KFC - bad serve and bad month
    lafayette
    macon
    Tennessee

we put our order in and i ask if i could get another tray and it was pitch at me so we ask for our money back and as we were leaving i was called a ### this was and is so not excepted by myself or my husband you all have lost all of our business

• Pa
      3rd of May, 2009
    KFC - Awful quality food
    kfc.com

As an x Cook employee at KFC in Boston MA, I ordered some Dark meet, which I found none of the thigh was clean, I think that was very disgusting who ever is the manager down there is not doing a good job at all and several times their never have the chicken ready for the clients. Someone should looking to this.

• Ca
      16th of Jun, 2009
    KFC - Chicken
    Kentucky Fried ChickenCreve Coeur
    Illinois
    Creve Coeur

Bought 12 piece grilled chicken dinner. My Grandchildren made fun of the chicken because it was so small. The breasts were only half breasts and the legs looked like cornish hen legs. It had no flavor at all. We will never get your chicken again.5f

• Ke
      17th of Jun, 2009
    KFC - nets
    kentucky fried chicken
    Dyersburg
    Tennessee

nets flying in the buffet, poor attitude towards customers, friends or non employees or people not in uniform in back of workplace..

• Xh
      17th of Jun, 2009

Ok its KFC, Not a 5 star resturaunt... what did you expect?

ipunchbabies=Jason Tillo?

Next time, try Hooters.

• Su
      18th of Jun, 2009

Taco Bell's always have a ### bathroom. Maybe the tacos are fast- acting?

19th of Jun, 2009

Who the hell cares. There are lots of poster here from India who don't speak English at all and use Language translators Professor Jason Ipunchbabies.

• Tj

kfc has a BUFFET! EEW THAT'S JUST NASTY

19th of Jun, 2009

And I suggest that you don't call people dumb ###s just because they made a simple mistake.

19th of Jun, 2009

Well, you and Jason have the same rudness towards other users. It would make sense people think you are the same person.

• Look ipunchbabies, I read over your replies and your spelling isn't the best either.

• Actually to be honest I have never seen Zachary or Ghostbuster behaving rudely. Unless you count correcting you rude behavior which was not. I think you are saying they are behaving rudely because they disagreed with what you are saying. Whether Kevin is Indian or not(and I do know a person born in India who was named Kevin, ) the point is ipunchbabies is was rude. And after seeing Ipunchbabies make spelling errors himself(not saying I don't) he does not have a right to call them dumb ###s.

• Lo
      8th of Jul, 2009
    KFC - Did not receive all of my food
    6125 N Telegraph
    Dearborn
    Michigan
    Phone: 313-561-3780

I went inside and ordered a variety bucket, when I got to my destination I did not receive the popcorn chicken, I have tried calling them numerous times and no answer .

• Dl
      11th of Jul, 2009

You dont call. You go back there and they will give it to you. They cant give you chicken through a phone.

13th of Jul, 2009

Michigan?

You're lucky they had chicken at all, with all the black people around there.

• Ea
      13th of Jul, 2009

Go to Popeyes next time

• Dl
      16th of Jul, 2009

How else would they know what happend? By GOING THERE!

19th of Aug, 2009
    KFC - Burn Chicken
    Greenvale
    New York

About 7:pm on Wednesday august 17, Buying some original pieces of chickens my were totally black, overcook.
    I'm a local resident and I think they have to change personal.
    Is not the first time in that location.

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2010

We got biscuits and chicken at Olean, Ny. The biscuits were hard as a rock. The last time we ordered a meal at the drive thur. My husband asked for grilled chicken and got orginal recipe. Which we did not find out until we travelled 35 miles to home. The meals there used to be good. What happen? email [protected]@zitomedia.net
    Carolyn Ventresca

9th of Jan, 2010
    KFC - 1 plus INCH bones in my Honey BBQ Sandwich
    Carrollotn
    Texas

HAD a stale horrible sandwich with 2 bones that are 1 plus inch big. Plan to contact attorney tomorrow.

• Al
      21st of Jan, 2010
    KFC - no feed back
    Saudi Arabia

Two weeks ago I raised complaint through KFC web side regard of services till this time I got no feedback. Tonight I made an order and it took two hours instead of 45 minutes.
    Really I'm very disappointed from KFC for neglecting my request.

• Te
      14th of Feb, 2010
    KFC - cold food
    Attleboro
    Massachusetts

I've always love your food until today. I was very disappointed. I had ordered a toasted wrap meal with potato wedges, a large coleslaw, and a drink. The potato wedges were cold, and so was the wrap. I couldn't go back, because I was headed to work, so needless to say I threw everything out, because I was so disappointed in the food, because it was cold.Also the wedges were burned.

• To
      5th of Apr, 2010
    KFC - taste
    kentucky fried chicken
    Luton
    England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

i bought a bargain bucket and the chicken tasted like something from an all night kebab shop. i thoughtb that kfc were unique and tasted better than that... so disappointed

• Cr
      19th of May, 2010
    KFC - They need to step up the customer service
    kfc.com

Went to KFC near me recently and the service stunk and the food was bad. If KFC wants to be competitive with some of the burger places they need to step up the customer service.

• Ea
      22nd of May, 2010
    KFC - poor quality chicken
    Marble Falls
    Texas

The last two times i ave went to this kfc the chicken has been dry, little meat, and didnt even taste like kfc. this co. as permenatly lost my business.

23rd of May, 2010

I think she was talking to the person writing the letter. They do change the quality of the meat though. I noticed it taste like the same as the ones at a Georgia Parks Buffet. probably used cheaper meat and ingredients.

• Be
      1st of Aug, 2010
    KFC - Competition Prize delay
    South Africa

Just curious, when will the KFC competition prizes (speaker sets) be delivered.They were promised before end July.

• Ge
      10th of Aug, 2010

Its Gnats, [censored]es.

• Wr
      2nd of Sep, 2010
    KFC - They put in the worst pieces and smallest pieces as wel
    kfc.com

Dont ever use the fourways drive through, they put in the worst pieces and smallest pieces as well, as they clearly know that no one will open and check the boxes.