KFC / Taco Bell / fired without reason, insulted on on several ocaions, provoked

1 Hwy.16 EastCarthage, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 601-267-3661

My name is Andrew Smith. I was resintly employed by KFC/Taco Bell of Carthage, Mississippi, and discharged one day ago on Thursday morning witch was August 6, 2009 by GM Sandra Williams. I reported to work at my normal time witch was eight(8) o'clock that morning and proformed my duties normaly, witch was to clean the Grill Chicken oven. It requried the removal of three racks, witch were to be taken to the sink and cleaned. I proformed that task every morning with a scraper, crubing pad, and blue towels. It was just so happen I droped my scraper into the sink witch was filled over water level and clased my shirt sleeves to get wet, so I let out some of the water about half and half to retrieve my scraper and finish my duities as normal. I was told by GM Sandra Williams of the cost to refill the sink and I understood, but while giving the lecutre she made this comment witch I found insulting and degrading:''What it cost to fill this sink is what we pay you'' I ask for her to exsplane herself asking what did she mean by it and only more lectures followed. So, I went back to my duties even though I felt hurt and insulted by her comment. About fifteen(15) minites later after that task I then started on clean the racks witch the chicken was cooked upoun.I laid two racks to the side witch were leaning on each other and again I was lectured VERY agresive, and loudly in frount of other employee's on the cost of the matearal in witch she said, she didn't wont me to stack them because it would mess them up. I was still upset at her for her comment she made about the sink so, I asked her why did she say something like that because low as my checks were it was how I supported my family and she denied ever making the comment twice. She then told me if I didn't like it I could quit, witch I couldn't aford to do. I then in a normal tone of voice told her that I felt insulted and treated unfairly. She then in a very flustated and loud tone said this:''You know what, you don't work for me anymore, get out of my store and go home'' with no reason why simply because I wanted to know why she insulted me the way she did.

Vi

Comments

Dl
  7th of Aug, 2009

then just file for unemployment. You will win if it was for no reason