KFC / service and attitude of both the manager and staff member was terrible

United States Review updated:

My husband and I have been to the KFC on Lake Rd. in Dyersburg, Tn four times in the past month, and all four times they have been out of chicken livers! When I get a craving for chicken livers I really really want them! I rely on KfC to provide the chicken livers since they are the best. They keep saying they are out. Would you please arrange to send more livers to this store so I can satisfy my craving for your wonderful chicken livers. I can’t go to another KFC since the one on Lake Rd. is the only one in town.

At roughly 13/01/2012, myself and two friends visited KFC Cooma drive thru. We ordered our meals and then proceeded to pay. We were asked by the young staff member if it was ok if we got 10 cents short because she didn’t have the correct change in the cash draw. We were helpful in trying to give the correct money but were then short changed and had to tell the girl and the manager in charge what our change was meant to be. Then they gave us our order which was wrong and made us wait for the order to be corrected while the rest of our food went cold.

We asked for a complaint form and were told to look in the yellow pages. The service and attitude of both the manager and staff member was terrible. I will not be visiting my local KFC until new staff is hired and the managers replaced.

Va

Comments

• Al
      13th of Apr, 2012

The Triplets boy boy girl (04/13/2012) Rate this > Select a ratingInappropriate Content/User HarassmentReport Spam
    Maybe Tasha is Bizarro Huck.

DebtorBasher (04/13/2012) Rate this > Select a ratingInappropriate Content/User HarassmentReport Spam
    Who is Tasha?

Someone who likes to troll every review she sees.