KFC Parkhead Fordgeunsastisfied with service

Myself and my family went into kfc franchise store at parkhead forge gallowgate glasgow.I ordered a family bucket which they gave us.We also asked if we could have some gravy and they told us it would not take long.Ten mins later i went up and asked for my gravy to be told that their microwave had broken down.Considering our meal was cold by that time and they could not even come up and tell us that the microwave was broken. I said to the customer advisor i thought it was a disgrase as our meal was ruined and it would only have took her to let us know we could not get the gravy and we would have started to eat our meal, instead of that the meal was cold and most of it went into the bin.The customer advisor did not even attempt to get a supervisor for us so we just walked ou

awaiting on your reply

Brian Boyle

Comments

• Su
      Jul 16, 2009

Are KFC's popular in Scotland?

• Da
      Nov 21, 2009

Everytime i go into kfc drivethrough there is always something missing in the meal. So just recently been checking the bags and lately found just when i got home the drinks were missing. Too busy concentrating on the meal. Also we visited the kfc in Hamilton (just the once) the people working in there are all wired to the moon. The floor was wet and my daughter slipped on it when i went to the counter to complain i just got this gormless look from the worker (oh well i know theyre just young but no common sense about them at all)

Feb 28, 2011

we went for a take away, got it home and found that 2 different items were missing, on phoning the store there attitude was ''you come down and we will sort it out, but we arent re-imbursing you for our mistake''
    wont be back