KFC / sexual harassment
My 2 daughters are currently employed by the KFC in Ozark, MO. They have only been employed for a few weeks. One of the managers, Daniel Waters, started coming on to them. Initially, he started saying my 20 year old daughter was attractive. He tried to get her phone number and she refused. He then started making advances to my 17 year old daughter. He asked her for her phone number also, she refused. He had access to her personnel file and called her at least 4 times. He asked her to date him and she told him NO every time.
Mr. Waters is 30 years old. He is divorced and has a 3 year old daughter. Since he is a manager, I suppose he has had sexual harassment training. If not, he should at least know that she is underage and he could get into significant legal trouble for this behavior. The details of his comments I am excluding. I've heard of 4 other young girls who have had similar encounters with this person.
The management at this facility, which include Tracy(male), Lisa and Cindy have covered up the problem. They in an act of expediency and cowardess, have decided to transfer my daughters to a different store. The problem is going to be continued. The sexual harassment is going to continue. My wife and I have tried to handle this problem with the store management. It is time for further action. It is a franchise and we couldn't find out who the owner is. We would like some information about who at the KFC corporate headquarters we can contact. We would like a specific name, address and phone number.
Thank you for your help.
More KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - employee
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - only correct amount or card/buffet no chicken on it/manager disrespecting customer 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - lack of extra crispy chicken 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Owner of KFC franchise Newport, Tn