KFC / no lettuce

IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a few snackers as i have been for years since they came out. They had told me they had run out of the delicious snacker sauce, but could offer me a side of ranch dipping. I said that I didn't want the ranch, it's different than the snacker sauce, but I'd take barbeque instead. Then, when I open one up, there's no lettuce on there either! Plain piece of chicken on a bun. Ridiculous. They said that they no longer put lettuce on there at all. Come on KFC, snackers were the one good thing that you could buy with a buck, and now they're ruined.

Comments

• Ha
      16th of Apr, 2012

Are you freakin serious? Are you for real? No snacker sauce or piece of lettuce? I'm glad you decided on the barbeque sauce instead. We'll alert the media at once!
    You should tell your story to some Haitian family living along the street in a tent among the earthquake ruins, lucky to get drinking water.
    Jeeeeze!!!

• 19
      16th of Apr, 2012

Then go buy a head of lettuce at the grocery store and put some on your snacker.Problem solved!

• Ha

1990Kim1234 -
    lol - Brilliant!!!

trippimp -
    You should keep the extra unused lettuce in your glove compartment for your next visit to KFC. You'll be all set.

• Gr
      21st of Apr, 2012

LMAO i had to laugh at this complaint. You fat ### shut the hell and eat your heart attack meal.