KFC Kabega Park Port Elizabeth / bad service

1 South Africa Review updated:

i ask for a zingermeal at the drive thru and was told i must wait in the parking area because it is going to take 4 minutes. after ten minutes i went in and ask for my money back the meal was still not finish. then the guy ask me can i wait another 2 minutes then i can get the meal for free. i said it is about principal and service not about getting the meal for free. this is my last time that i will buy any food from them and i will also tell my friends about there bad service. this is not the first time it happened.

Th

Comments

• Li
      17th of Aug, 2008

Sunday night about 7pm 17/08/08, KFC Kabega. My complaint is of a different kind, Hygiene, while waiting for my order I noticed and in clear view of customers the drive thru staff was eating crisps licking their fingers then working with the food not washing their hands. Imagine the germs that was transfered to the customers meals. While this was happening the manager of the store walks by yawning not saying a word. For a food establishment no eating or drinking should take place around food or prep area. This is not the first time this has happened. I hope this never happens again.