KFC In Pinellas Park Florida / service

my husband & i went to KFC which is located on park blvd & 66th st n-the shift manager (jessica) was very rude and downing the store, which she stated more than once she was visiting. she was telling the customers how bad the store was and how the manager of the store had walked out because the employees, who are young would not follow instructions and how the store employees would use the cook food that was made the day before and serve to the customers the next day. i love KFC because it is the only BUFFET in the area, however because of this experience my husband & i will not go again because of this. i suggest that someone look in to this because alot of the customer who came that night (8/24/07) waited more than 15 minutes to get the food and the drive thru was closed, customers had to come inside, and also for the buffet customers they had no ice because the soda machine in the lobby was broke and customer had to go to the counter to ask for drinks and the employees were either on there cell phones or talking to one another about friends and what they were going to wear. THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE i had from KFC.

Comments

• Jd
      15th of Feb, 2009

that was the worst kfc ive ever been to!!! it was a joke.. and that is real..!!..

• Jd
      15th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT GO TO THAT KFC...

• Al
      19th of Nov, 2012

I live a good 6 miles from this location and since they tore down the KFC nearest to my house this is the only KFC around.

Went through their drive thew to order a 10 piece chicken bucket, thinking that i was going to get a nice big bucket of that crispy Kernel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken...
    When i got home to open the bucket the very first things to come out of my mouth was "Do I want to eat this?!"
    I would grab a piece of chicken the whole thing would just fall apart in my hand... was VERY greasy and the breading couldn't even stay on the chicken, bones falling off the meat... is was very disgusting and made my stomach turn. It was uneatable!

I called the supervisor which named herself Sarah. I told her my problem and she laughed.. guaranteed the chicken was fresh and then would laugh and ask me what i expected her to do.
    I couldn't believe the customer service i was receiving.
    This store is ran by a bunch of teenagers that don't care about the food they serve or the customers that they serve... This KFC is the last thing that what you would expect from KFC and i am very disappointed.

I'll let my Friends and Family know to stay clear of this hell hole.
    KFC has lost my interest.

• Al