KFC - Chicken Pot Pie / raw-purple chicken
I used to visit my local KFC especially for chicken pot pie which is seasonal. Last winter season ordered chicken pot pie and it was made fresh, it was tasty.
This winter season, KFC chicken pot pie didn't tasted good. The chicken was raw and so were the vegetables. I thought it can happen one time. But no it happened each time I got chicken pot pie.
One day the chicken in the chicken pot pie was purple and I noticed that three times I bought chicken pot pie, the chicken in it was purple and tasted bad.
It smelled bad too, weird way that I had to throw away each time I got that kind of chicken. The vegies were hard to chew.
Now I don't buy chicken pot pie, last time I bought it made me sick to the stomach that I didn't want to eat anything anymore.
More KFC - Chicken Pot Pie Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken & no product recieved
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor service.. sanitary conditions
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - ignorance of staff
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - complaint food service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food service