KFC - Chicken Pot Pie / raw-purple chicken

Kentucky Fried Chicken
New Albany
I used to visit my local KFC especially for chicken pot pie which is seasonal. Last winter season ordered chicken pot pie and it was made fresh, it was tasty.

This winter season, KFC chicken pot pie didn't tasted good. The chicken was raw and so were the vegetables. I thought it can happen one time. But no it happened each time I got chicken pot pie.

One day the chicken in the chicken pot pie was purple and I noticed that three times I bought chicken pot pie, the chicken in it was purple and tasted bad.

It smelled bad too, weird way that I had to throw away each time I got that kind of chicken. The vegies were hard to chew.

Now I don't buy chicken pot pie, last time I bought it made me sick to the stomach that I didn't want to eat anything anymore.

N  11th of Jul, 2015 by
We buy pot pies and enjoy them quite well. But it seems that where we get them the "chef" pushes up the bottom of the pie tin and deprives us of the meaty goodness. Just plain rude if you ask me
N  27th of Jul, 2015 by
I 2nd the bottom of the pie tin being pushed up, we just bought 3 from KFC in Highland Ca. and all three were that way. You get way less gravy etc.
Don't know if this is local, regional or national.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]