KFC / management complaint
On January 4, 2009 I brought my daughters out for KFC for dinner as a treat because Daddy was working late. When we sat down to eat during our meal 2 bugs had run across our table. Not sure what kind of bug it was but both of my kids screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. Not to cause a larger scene we dumped our food in the garbage and left. When I got into my car I thought it was rude that I just spent $30.44 on dinner that I threw half of it in the garbage. So I called the Manager from my car phone and explained what happened. She asked me "What kind of bug?" I have no clue I said but it was fast. I wanted to let you know without making a scene I said, she said thanks . She didn't even offer her apologies, nothing, she just said thanks, I'll need to look into that and hung up.
As I understand food establishments do encounter bugs at times, this Manager did nothing to make us "want" to come back to this establishment!
More KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - delivery service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food and dirty store
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - waiting time
- Tarboro NC KFC - management
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - kfc dunked burger meal special