KeyStrokes4Cash.com / Terrible experience!

I purchased a product from this company for $49.97, with the promise of a 30 day money back guarantee. Two days later I requested my refund. I was answered with a note telling me to give it a little more time because it is a wonderful program. I sent another request for a refund and received another letter telling me how wonderful the program is and to keep trying. I have sent a 3rd letter demanding my refund and am currently waiting on response. I do not have time to play these games and it is going on 7 days now.

Va

Comments

18th of Feb, 2008

I checked out their website.

It's not clear for which companies one will advertise. It's not clear how those companies will benefit from such ads. As an employee in a company that sells general goods, I also question the cost-effectiveness, if I were to pay individuals to type-up and send out internet-based ads one-by-one. I'd probably have better cost-efficiency to purchase an ad space on yahoo.com

This keystroke4cash program sounds very fishy to me.

• Br
      26th of Feb, 2008

I ALSO PURCHASED THE PROGRAM TWO WEEKS AGO AND HAVE REQUESTED TO RECEVE A EFUND AND WAS TOLD TO GIVE IT MORE TIME, I EVEN SPOKE WITH SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AND WAS TOLD THAT HEY WERE GOING TO CALL ME BACK BUT NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WHEN I DID THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ME TO PAY 1500.00 TO UPGRADE TO A BETTER SERVICE THEY HAD STARTING UP. THIS PROGRAM IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM IF YOU ASK ME.

• Au
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I can't get online to get any information to use the site. I am going to call my credit card company and tell them NOT to pay them.

• Ar
      7th of Mar, 2008

This program is a joke. You really don't know who you are working for or is it really clear what to do. They make it seem so easy but this is a scam.. I've tried to email them letting them know I want my refund and no one has contacted/emailed me at all. They know in about 2.5 weeks my 30 day trial will be up and no one has gotten in touch with me yet. They know what the hell they're doing.. IT'S A SCAM DONT BUY IT!!!!!!

• Er
      9th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a package from keystrokes4cash because I got fished in to believing a website that said it is one of the 2 best internet sites for home business opportunities. I wish I had of read these reviews first. I sent them the money requested on my credit card and never heard from them. I waited about six weeks without a word or package and finally I had to contact my credit card company to get a credit to my account which thank goodness was done painlessly. So I guess I was lucky that I didn't end up losing any money like some unfortunate souls. I urge anyone that is looking into gambling money in these businesses get on the net and find out as much as you possibly can about these businesses. I have yet to find a single one that I feel is honest and legitimate and does what they say they will do. I guess good old fashioned hard work is what will make one successful. I hope this review is helpful to some people. Good luck!!!!

• As
      12th of Mar, 2008

Thanks for all you guys comments, i was almost suppose to make payment, had a second thought cuz i always fear about online business and had burnt my fingers in past, this time i just googled to find out the actual review and your opinions has help me taking decision, wonderful job https://www.complaintsboard.com.. keep up good work.

• Es
      13th of May, 2008
    KeyStrokes4Cash.com - Unable to make program work
    KeyStrokes4Cash.com
    Alamogordo
    New Mexico
    www.KeyStrokes4Cash.com

Unable to make program work. Time elapsed for money back guarantee. Have lost money I had to borrow to get started because information setup on refernced sites misleading as a #1 business to making money at home. totally fraudulent, and extremely deceptive.

• Di
      28th of May, 2008

I can not get any support from them. I tried both my username and password that they send me. But I can not get into the site. I have send an email asking for a full refund.

• Ka
      13th of Jun, 2008

Thank the heavens for google, otherwise I would not have found the many sites listing this site as well as BigPayWork.com as scams. If you ask me, the two are connected. Once BigPay was found to be a scam, they got to work creating a site listing themselves as a scam and naming two of their other programs as the ones "that really work."

Thanks for the input.

• Da
      13th of Jun, 2008

I definetly almost fell in to the trap of scams keystroke4cash is definetly a scam...I'd have to agree with ernie...blood, sweat and tears are the only way you'll earn money.

• De
      16th of Jun, 2008

Thank all of you so much.
    Your efforts and unfortunate situations help thousands (perhaps more) when it comes to this type of [censored]. THANK ALL OF YOU!!! We all try to learn from each other and you are unbelievable and truly blessed, your day will come. I was busting out my credit card getting ready to sign up...there is some site out of Seattle that MUST be set up by this cat that lists his site as the best site to join etc. etc. (scam dot com or something) that HE obviously is running. (Whatta douche bag)
    Karma is a ###,
    DF

• On
      8th of Jul, 2008

well i am about to pay through a wire transfer to this company account and the money is going to be paid by my mum please i need advise are this site legitimate and its all a new style of defrauding people thank you .

• Je
      20th of Aug, 2008

I won't say their a scam cause they are not but their support staff stinks.When I joined I was totally confused and every time I emailed them they took forever to answer me back then when they did I just got short answers to my questions that sounded more like a pep talk then anything else.I finally just gave up.I decided to try another program called make-n-dollars which is a very similar system but the support staff and help was way better then keystrokes4cash.So good luck if you want to join, maybe they will be better with you.who knows.

15th of Nov, 2008

In regards to the program of Keystrokes4Cash never use a regular Credit Card always use the Bank Debit or Credit Card because your Bank will dispute the Charges for you.
    You will not to worry about them The bank Institution will not tolerate this type of actions.

Cheryl Navarro

• To
      2nd of Dec, 2008

This is to the first comment, ok you said you asked for a refund after 2 days? Now what exactly did you expect to accomplish in 2 days?
    If you get a job anywhere do you expect to get paid in 2 days?

I am very familiar with these types of programs and do affiliate marketing myself and there is nothing fishy or scammy about it.
    It's very simple if you would take the time to read through the program. You are placing ads for web companies in order to generate sales
    and in return you receive a high commission. What is so confusing about that?
    Their program is an affiliate marketing training program and your not gonna learn the ins and outs in a couple of days with any business for that matter. The problem is "unrealistic expectations" which is your own fault. With a job you have to work, money is not gonna fall from the clouds.
    The only real problem with keystrokes 4 cash is the owner obviously did not take the time to guide you through the process.
    But that does not qualify as a "Scam." Just a bad mentor. So far the only scam I can see here is people teaching other people how to do illegal charge backs.

• Te
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Ok,

Well I to wish I found these reviews earlier. I signed up for keystrokes 4 cash. But their site is unclear that your promoting products. I can do that with clickbank or google products. Plus, thats free to do. If you don't have the money for advertising its not worth it. I also have asked 4 times for a refund! Keep getting excuses, so I went to bbb and turned them in! Don't tell me how to spend my money seriously your sites not clear in the respect of doing this either..ITS A FULL BLOWN SCAM! Don't buy it! Plus, did you know that its only run by one person? HE or she owns like 4 or 5 sites..So I would say look at the BBB definently first!