KeySecure Inc. (product unknown) / $39.95/month unrequested charges

1 2408 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

I just found out that KeySecure Inc. charges me $39.95 each month (through Verizon).
Note: www.keysecureinc.com has NO information on their services.
KeySecure Inc. has a [protected] (in my Verizon bill), and when I asked about the service they gave me a long & fast speech. When I asked for the same information in writing in the internet, there was no answer.
To me it is a rip-off!
Can somebody make this illegal?

P.S. I called today (Sat. April 17, 2010 at 15:15), and I was told that they will remove me, cancel my charges, and remove 3 months of past bills. (Reference # SR4174101222). It is still a rip-off!

Comments

• Si
      17th of Apr, 2010

Mistake: I do not know the address of KeySecure Inc. (so the address I wrote is not applicable).

• Si
      17th of Apr, 2010

I found out KeySecure Inc. adress is
    7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd. #217
    Sunrise, FL 33351
    Type of Business = Security Control Equipment & System Monitors

ALSO NOTE: KeySecure Inc and OAN Services, Inc. are equal rip-offs!

I just found out in my Verizon bill that both OAN Services, Inc. has been charging $42.75 AND KeySecure Inc. $39.95 EACH MONTH! When I called OAN 1-800-775-7166 and asked for another OAN help number, I was given 1-866-775-7166: that's KeySecure Inc. number and they are not helpul at all!
    $82.60 per month which I never asked for and never confirmed, is a rip-off! When I asked when this service "started", I was told May 14, 2009. I never checked my Verizon bills since I have unlimited calls...