Keys Backyard/ hot tubunable to contact concerning problems

1 Review updated:

I have spent hours on the telephone trying to contact them for technical support and help with fixing problems with my hot tub.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mesquite, TX Their phone answers with a computer or answering machine but nobody ever picks up the phone (like the building is empty)

Comments

•   Dec 16, 2008

To anyone reading this who has one of their spas, they are no longer in business but I can help you fix it, just check my profile and contact me.

• Hl
      Feb 11, 2009

just got a spa do not know how to work the controls . keys backyard lp s.n. kb07005070 kwvr631dxgo2 vs series . need to know what f2 f3 f4 f6 f8 and sl . is... my email si [protected]@aol.com thank you

• La
      Feb 18, 2009

i have been looking for parts info, ( filters) on this product but never can find working contact numbers

• Di
      Feb 22, 2009

keys sucks ###

• Br
      Apr 23, 2009

Any place to get tech service advice and or parts for Model Keys100D spa. Having heater output issues from board. Low voltage output and start-up causing breaker to trip. Heater is at 14.8 ohms at 240 volts for the proper rating of 4Kw. With heater connected and applying voltage breaker trips instantly. With heater disconnected and voltage applied all circulators, pumpsand lights work. When calling for heat I have 30 volts across htr1 & htr2 terminals after 5 minutues a relay clicks and voltage across terminals is 240 volts.
    Seems as though voltage is bleeding past a relay causing the overcurrent condition on start up. Any suggestions Thanks,
    Bret

• Jp
      May 21, 2009

I PURCHASED A KEYS SPA LAST YEAR AND HAVE SOME PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED BUT AS I SEE THE COMPANY IS OUT OF BUISNESS. SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET PARTS FOR A KEYS SPA MODEL # KSG541DFS2 PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [protected]@MSN.COM WITH ANY INFORMATION THAT WOULD HELP ME. THANKS

• Su
      May 11, 2011

I just purchased a Keys Backyard hot tub from a friend last summer (who bought it in Nov. 'o6) and just this last month the breaker kept swtching off, then the next day we would restart it and it would turn back on. Well, last night when we were in it, the breaker flipped off, and when my husband looked in the side he seen the rectangular panel on the right had water dripping out of the bottom of it. I guess now that the company has gone under we don't have to worry about voiding any warranty we had, but does anyone else have this problem or know what it could be from??? If so please e-mail me @ [protected]@hotmail.com, thank you so much!

• Li
      Jul 18, 2014

I bought a keys spa model # AWRB30DXG0 at a yard sale ...the person said it was never used. when i opened the panel to get the manual there was none...i have had a electrician here all day...pump works, but the heat only stays on for about 5 minutes and then goes off. also the jets are only on high...cant control them down. sounds very similar to the problems of the others in this forum. Im afraid im out my 500. bucks as the person i bought it from says no returns. my mistake. Just wondering (hoping) someone can help
    me with this as a hot tub I cant get hot is of no use to me. Thank you please email me if you have any suggestions at [protected]@earthlink.net thank you. PS...maybe someone has a manual, at least.

• Wa
      Jul 17, 2016

I, too, just purchased a used hot tub that seems to still work, but I really need a manual and have not been able to find one available for model KBR210CAG0 manufactured by Keys Backyard LP. (Yes, I just found out that they are out of business so I will not bother to try to contact them). Please email me if you have a manual for that particular model that you could give me a copy of. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.