Keyes Toyota / scam
I leased an RX350 from Keyes Toyota. I was told during negotiations that they will pay for the remaining months on my leased Mercedes. I told them that I had either 2 or 3 months left. They said it was not a problem. They never said that I had to be the one to find out the exact months. I didn't know if I had paid the last month or not when I first leased the mercedes. They said, "no problem."
When I received a bill to pay for a month on the Mercedes I called the salesman at Keyes. His response was, "If we had to pay that month then your lease payments would have been more." Since we were with him only one day and leased the car that day, how did he know that we would have had to pay more. This leads me to believe that he knew all along what was due on the Mercedes at the time I was there or he was just lying.
So they didn't pay all the months of their verbal commitment. I now know that I was ripped off by them, they knew exactly what they were doing.
I should have not gotten the car that day. I should have gone home and found out exactly how many months I had left on the Mercedes but they led me to believe that it was up to THEM to get that information.
More Keyes Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - the cover on the motor;
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service advisor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2008 rav 4
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door