Keydebt Services / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:
Keydebt Services
This company took $993.35 from me and didn't do a thing for me except take down my info wrong. Which then I didn't receive their 'welcome package'. So, I called and canceled my account and I got no refund what so ever. I got my 'welcome package' 1 month later which had instructions on the steps to take to start the process. Receiving my package so late apparently allowed them to charge me a penalty fee of $993.35 for doing nothing. Beware of these companies. They like to talk and put you at ease. That's all they do. Call the credit card companies yourself and they will work with you. Unfortunately for me I found this out the hard way.

A  16th of Jun, 2009 by
I agree w/ jenny, this company will not help you at all, your credit rating will be ruined, think twice before signing, they are not doing what they are saying, they said they will inform the creditors that you are saving but no, your savings goes to them for the first 6 mos, instead of the creditor! so be aware and when you cancel you will get nothing even if they didnt do anything, nothing at all!