KEY CLUB / ASKS FOR CREDIT CARD NUMBER

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

Company calls from unknown number and asks for a credit card number. refuses to give name or address, refuses to give any more information about company. I demanded a manager, promising to give my card number, Gregory the manager gets on the phone and I tell him I really want the free 100 gas card, but I have to get my card which is at home, so can I call back? he keeps asking for my card number, but agrees, and gives me this number:[protected] says they are located in Arizona.
Total scam, company refuses to give any 'real' information about them and I have seen this type of scam before. NEVER give anyone your card number. these people need to be shut down and investigated.

Comments

• Ts
      21st of Jan, 2009

Had Key Club call me tonite and I didnt get to the part about giving him my number. I adamantly inquired as to how he got my number and address since that information is private. He kept on giving me his schpiel and I demanded to speak to a supervisor. He kept on talking but I kept on saying NOW NOW NOW lol. He hung up on me.