key chang with coin purse attahed general #00782 / mark down items

1 5900 e johnson aveJonesboro, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 870-935-8002

on my many trips to Jonesboro I always would stop at this Dollar General. Not any more I was looking for items I could give away in May for my Mom 's 82nd birthday party. Well I found these key change with small coin purse attached price at $1 so I atted 1 to my cart. On cking out the keychange came up $01 cent of course the clerk called the manger at the store and she removed it and wouldnt even sell it to me for a $1 I told her that she had to at least give me the one that came up of $01 but she kept saying she couldnt sell it and went back to the shelf and removed all the others ones. I through that the customer was intitle to at lease that one and I would like to have all of then now free. How can you do busness like this and keep your customer. I wont be going back their [protected] 11:29:[protected]

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Mar, 2010

When items ring up at 1 cent this is because the item has been discontinued/taken out of stock. We can actually get in a lot of trouble if we sell these items to the customer.

• Mb
      31st of Jan, 2011

when an item gets discountinued at dollar general they change the price to a penny, which is supposed to inform the cashier that that item is no longer for sale and should be pulled immediatley, I am sorry for any inconvience for you, I have no idea why they just dont make it so the item cant be rung up at all instead of making it a penny.