Key Bank / unreliable service

1 United States

I would advise opening an account with Key Bank for the following reasons

I never opened an account with Key Bank instead I had an account with First Niagara there was never an issue however there are nothing but issues at this point . When I make a purchase and or pay a bill and review my account online it can take up to three days for those charges to be processed throughout that time I am unable to receive an accurate statement of my balance .

I also never had a reason to visit a branch however I did in recent weeks and the teller was not helpful at all rather she was annoyed that the she had to processes my request which was to deposit a check and withdraw money from my account mind you she was just setting there were three people in total at the bank I was one of the three and the other two customers were being helped by two other tellers .

There was an error on my account when I noticed this error I contacted Key
they responded to my request and replied it would be complete by 1pm by 4pm the situation still existed the second person said it will take one business day when I called back a third time they told me it can take one to ten days . I asked why and they connected me to the dispute department who was not available as of right now I still have an unanswered question and what I need to do is close my account and seek help elsewhere

Ma