Key Bank / Debit Card Trap

1 POB 94825Reynoldsburg, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.539.2968

If you use credit/debit cards you need to know YOUR NEXT! the way banking is handled in our country,
it should be againt the law. they are taking our money from us, what a shame! they should'nt be aloud to to trap us poor suchers down to our last dollar. can anyone HELP!!! before we are beyond it, can banks find another way to make thier money, than to hurt the unemployed, I have been charged more than i can recover. I am at a loss, if you use debit/credit cards. Beware! they will ruin you. are you having the life sucked right out of you? its an outrage the way they can charge the way your money is spent and deposited, and hold it in the order they do thier books. How wrong is that! taking from its costomers. we need a change the way banks take from us, to recover from our losses. they have to much power to hurt the American people! where it hurts the most, thier taking the medication and food right out of our months. and the shirts right of our backs, we don't owe the banks! we are'nt the one to help them recover. (But we are helping the banks recover.) with the overdraft charges being $39.00 each having over twelve in the month of august, due to our banking with is failing us. will only leave us homeless too!

Comments

• Po
      25th of Sep, 2009

I agree how can banks be legal loan sharks, and use our money to do this! something needs to be done, the system is failing and pulling us down with it!!! : ((((((((( someone help us...

• Rl
      15th of Jan, 2010

You know the government has regulated these "payday" loan establishments, but the funny thing is they refuse to regulate the banks. At least the "payday" loan places are forthright that they are going to charge outrageous interest charges. The banks try to sneak it in by calling it fees. You can do the math on a $39 charge for a .28 cent overdraft...ABSURD!

• We
      28th of Oct, 2010

I am 60 years old, receiving my direct deposit disability check as a disabled veteran. In Aug I spoke to a rep regarding the policy for overdraft fees. They assured me that any transaction that could overdraft my account would be rejected. This is the way I wanted it. I had three charges on Sept 8 and an overdraft still occurred and the fees for a $4.73 overdraft has resulted in fees totaling $129.00 including a $3.00 fee for calling them to discuss the situation. I have since transferred my direct deposit checks to another bank. Key bank was furious that they could not collect the fees from my disability check. Every person that I have spoken to tells me another story essentially lying. I spoke to the branch manager and tried to explain that the constant calls and emails are at the point of harassment. They will not stop. Their practices are no better than loan sharks. I expect them to be sending the big boys out to collect. They can also damage my credit by turning this over to chex systems. They are nothing but thieves and are receiving the full support of the Fed and the US government. What has this country come to. Stealing from those who can't even defend or protect themselves. All endorsed by the good old US of A. Very sad.