Kevin Trudeau / Weight Loss Cures / NaturalCures.com / Unauthorized additional charges

United States Review updated:
3.5
I bought his books figuring that I had nothing to lose. This so-called cure is illegal in this country. I searched high and low but no physician will actually do it. I am not even asking for my money back. However I do not appreciate having been signed up for his website and newsletter and being taxed every month for what I thought was a one time purchase.

Comments

De
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I have done the diet describe in Kevin Trudeau's book and I lost 37 lbs in 9 weeks.

You can go online and order the product for yourself... or there are at least 3 clinics that I know of that does prescribe the hormone for you and will do a follow up with you. It is not illegal but sort of underground. BECAUSE IT WORKS.

Don't buy the products from Kevin Trudeau. Go online and make your own research on HCG Dr. Simeons protocol and the book "Pounds and Inches".

I do not necessary support Kevin Trudeau but the method works. I have done it and I am keeping the weight off and I have a couple friends that did it too and they kept the weight off also.

Do your own research... the internet is an amazing thing. everything is there. Search Yahoo newsgroup for HCG and you will find at least 3 groups that support the HCG diet.

Good luck.