Kevin Trudeau / Billing for extras I did not receive, nor want!

1 Canada Review updated:

To Whom It May Concern: I have just been billed for the sum of $19.90. I paid for what I ordered in full. Also I was billed for 8.95 already and paid it, thinking that perhaps it was customs duties for the three books I received coming into Canada.

The three books I received were written by Ken Trudeau:
Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About
More Natural Cures Revealed
The Weight Loss Cure.

THESE WERE PAID IN FULL.

Please take me off your subscription list, as I don't need nor want anymore of your literature. Also. Don't send me any more billings or materials as I don't want anything more, and make these present billings, null and void!!! This is CANCELLATION NOTICE!

Margaret E. Russell.

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Nov, 2007

THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST RIPOFF IN THE HISTORY OF RIPOFF.

• We
      4th of Mar, 2008
    Kevin Trudeau - Fraud and cheating!
    Kevin Trudeau
    Medicine Hat
    Alberta
    Canada

An I ever glad I looked on this web-site,only to find out that so many people are being ripped off when purchasing Kevin Trudeaus' books. My mother recently ordered them from a program on T.V got the books and is already getting extra charges on her credit card!!! She had to phone and cancel her card.

• Ly
      23rd of Mar, 2008

Yes, they billed me for a subscription to an additional publication that I called & cancelled BEFORE they were supposed to bill me. They billed me anyway which deleted my bank account and resulted in a $40 insufficient funds fee. I did get through to customer service and they requested a copy of the bank fee saying they will refund it plus the original charge. I sent it to them. No response. No refund ... no nothing. They are liars. They steal. Order NOTHING from them.

• Ra
      17th of Feb, 2010

People like Kevin Trudeau need to be sued.
    It isn't that hard to go to the court house and file a small claims against him.
    You can find the information on the Internet on how to file a small claim in court.
    If more people would file suit on these type of people then eventually these ### would go out of business.

• Ar
      11th of Apr, 2012
    Kevin Trudeau - scam
    Kevin Trudeau

Don't work with them or you will be scammed. Website don't work and they take more money than it is needed. Stay away from them!

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2014
    Kevin Trudeau - scam
    any

kevin trudeau says he doesn't make money off his books while this may be true he does make money. once you buy the book all kinds of fake offers start to come in. they call and call til you buy something for $1 or $2 in the beginning then you start to get bills for magazines etc. and they dont just stop there when you say yes to one salesperson they put you in touch with ten more people to try to sell you something. so he does make money off all these other companies. dont buy his books unless you want to get bombarded with offer after offer asking you do you want a free walmart gift card that you never receive and if you want your card charged $19.99 month for magazines. i see why kevin went to jail because there was stuff he didnt want you to know.