The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Kevin Got his green / work from home

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have now filed a complain with the ICS Internet Crime Complaints Centre. It has taken me all night filling out this form and also wrote to

and to Alexa on this link:

You can try yourselves to register your stamps too incase you will be needing it when you file with your credit card companies. It would help.

Good luck all.

Jane Dora.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • St
      7th of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    People can also report scams to the FTC here:

    (They have the power to take legal action against these companies)

Post your comment