Kevin BellRemoval of someone I was talking to and getting to know,

1 Review updated:

Hi can you help me pls, I've been talking to a wonderful lady and we were getting on great in such short time we never got round to asking for each other's phone no or email addresses, the last evening that we spoke we were go to arrange to meet the following day and that we'd discuse in the morning where to go, but to my surprise when I tried to contact her in the morning all her messages and profile had been deleted .i can only assume that the time scale between us had expired under your rules and regulations this has also be told to me by other users, I only wish to find and speak to her and ask if she still likes and loves me, I feel sure she I be so upset that we been torn apart before having had no chance to exchange phone no's nor emails, we you pls send her a message asking to get in contact, you have all my detailes on record and she will I very sure contact me ifshe so wishes, this is all I ask of you pls help me try find her I know she wants this as well I as I do, this lady means the world to me.her name is ALMA and you will have records of messages that we sent to each other, I hope you can find it in you heart to help two people that want to be together.with kind regards kevin bell, from feltham, London, United Kingdom.

Ke
Jan 22, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 22, 2017

You put your own name in the title line where the name of the company should go that you are referring to. Lol, this makes it look like you have a complaint against yourself! You need to edit it if possible with the name of the dating site that you are referring to. Did you even try to contact the dating site? No one here can help you find this woman. Are you sure she felt the same way about you? You sound kinda nutty talking about love when you two had not even exchanged phone numbers! And, not to burst your bubble but most "women" on dating sites are Nigerian and Eastern European men who are running a scam!