Kerby / They are liers

235 sunset dr.Vine Grove, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-212-5846
I bought a Kerby and the deal was done and then they came back and picked it up and said that I was not able to be financed. I think that they are running a horribale business and they should be reported and shut down. They should be ashamed of their selfves for the way that they treat their coustomers and I really don't know how they stay in business. I am going to be sure to tell everyone I know not to buy a Kerby vacume. I am also going to put a huge sign in my yard telling people not to buy Kerby products. They are going to wish that they had not messed with me.

Comments

El
  7th of Jun, 2009
I just bought a Kerby about a month ago. I am very unhappy with it. It is to heavy and hard to monover. I have vacumed 4 times with it and now when I go over the carpet, the brush shakes. If I raise it up, it does not pick anything up. I hate it and would like to know how I can return it. I loved my Eureka much better and it was easy to use the hose. The kerby needs to be detached to use the Hose. It is a pain and took us over an hour to get the belt back on.

Please respond and let me know where and how I can return this. I don't want to spend 2000.00 for something that isn't worth the money!

Elizabeth Allen