Keraniqueunauthorized charges

This company will go to any lengths to charge your card after cancellation..and they do not disclose all information..After signing up for Free 30 day trial, cancelled on 15th day, returned unused products, as requested on the 15 th day in their postage paid box they sent, after even calling Keranique to confirm cancellation, the next month they charged my account 89.95.. And would of continued, if I didn't cacel my card..So I can no longer use my PayPal. I even cancelled my Card..recieved another card through PayPal, and somehow they charged my new card the next month..Cancelled the card, and I won't get a new one, because I am afraid they will charge that too..Keranique reason for the charges, if you cancel the product..you will be charged full price for the products? WHAT where did it say that in commercial or information sent? NOWHERE..They made it up on the spot..They also had some Internet Game site charges me 12.99 per month another nightmare to cancel..they that it was also in the contract..but it wasn't..PayPAL would not reimburse me, because I didnt have the post office code..So I am out over 180.00 + 36. For that game site..Customer Service ever so sweet and polite when you order..but when you cancel, not so much. The rep pretty much laughed at me, when he gave me reason for the charges..When I asked if charged for 2nd month why no products were sent along..he laughed and said Ms you cancelled now why woul we send products to you! OMG! Don't order so called Free trials..Most all are scammers to get your credit card and as much money as they can before you notice it missing..

De
Oct 30, 2014

Comments

• Pe
      Jan 03, 2015

You will receive a 2 month supply of Keranique to try risk free for 30-days. You will be billed today just $3.95 shipping and processing. With the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, you just have to call within 30 days of receipt and return the System within 2 weeks to avoid being billed any additional amount. If you keep the System, you will be billed two payments of $79.95, 30 days and 60 days following receipt of your shipment. Then unless you cancel, you will continue to receive a new 60 day supply every 2 months with the low price of just $79.95 per month for 2 months plus $7.95 S&P per shipment, which will be billed to the card you provide today. By clicking "Rush My Trial", you authorize Keranique to charge your card for each shipment per the terms described above. Local and State sales tax may apply. There is no commitment to continue. You may call customer service at [protected] at any time to cancel. Your 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee covers every shipment of Keranique.
    Keranique - User Study I AM POSTING THIS NOT TO YET AGAIN SCOLD THIS POOR WOMAN BUT TO SHOW ANYONE THINKING ABOUT GETTING THIS PRODUCT TO SEE WHAT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FREE TRIAL PAGE... READ THE SMALL PRINT FOLKS CUZ IT SAYS THAT IF YOU FIRST CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS BUY CALLING AND RETURNING THE UNUSED PORTION THEN YOU WONT BE BILLED.. BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT.. I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE BILLED THE SECOND THEY GET YOUR CARD NUMBERS!