Keranique / never cancelled order

United States Review updated:

I tried to *cancel* the product, well before the end of the free 30 day period, as initially instructed. I was told by cs that if the product bottles were not received in the next few days, that my
Credit card would be continuously charged for the full product price ($80. 00) on an auto ship program!!! The return # is rma 1848479. How do i prevent them from continuously charging me for a product that i don't want, as i already spoke with cs, as well sending a cancellation email to their website???

Comments

25th of Jan, 2013

This happened to me too, got the same crapola I never even opened anything as I read it could change your hair color so I returned it the next day and followed their instructions to the letter, then I got another package and I refused it and marked it return to sender. I call them again and he said I didn't cancel the auto shipment. I say what?? Of course I cancelled the entire thing, what a crock! Now I am waiting for my credit card bill to come in and I will bet money they have charged me and I will not see a credit! just makes my blood boil, They should be investigated by someone!!!

• Kr
      12th of Apr, 2013

I beg to disagree.

• Li
      11th of Oct, 2016

I have been trying to cancel for 5 days and all I get is some wizard. I didn't get him when I accepted the trial. I am so sorry
    that they want you to continue with something you do not want.
    HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS!