Keranique / Hair product promotional kit

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 by   User
Hoboken, New Jersey
KERANIQUE.COM
A promotional mail with a coupon for free trial was sent to me as a good customer award from COSTCOo. I signed up and got the first trial; i hated the product and did not want it. Keranique proceeded to send me new products, even after i called them and asked them to cancel. They charged me for the products and sent my account to collections to pay for products i did not order, asked them to discontinue and wants me to pay to mail back the products to them. Its been five months of fighting with this company, and now their actions will ruin my credit, and i have to pay for a product i did not order, i hate and will not use. Shame on keranique.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

N  16th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
OMG!!! I was going to order some today. Decided to check customer feedback and reviews first. Tks to all of you I won't be ordering from this company. This false and conflicting advertising s/b reported to your State Attorney General and the FCC.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree