Keranique / charges

May 13, 2015
Jersey City
I ordered this for my sister-in-law. She was suffering from a brain tumor. Before she had a chance to use it she died. I notified the company not to send anymore, and the reason. I paid the first shipping charge. Did not realize they were going to charge me 79.95 for that shipment. I was under the assumption that took care of everything if I did not order any more product. I clued and companied---they then send me another bill for half and order but I received nothing. MY brother doesn't need this bill. He is 70 and I am 75-we do not need this in addition to everything else we have to deal with at this time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Pat Eidson

N  27th of Jun, 2011 by

Keranique - free trial???

when they advertise on tv free trial so i thought i try it as my hair is getting thinner but when i got the bankstatement they charge me $60.00 that is not call free trial
N  30th of Sep, 2011 by
Was very helpful in making my decision. Wanted to "try it" but now I have changed my mind if the trial is actually costing money. Thanks
A  30th of Sep, 2011 by
Thank you.
N  1st of Oct, 2011 by

Keranique - Never received product.
Phone: 8888054271

Saw ad on tv, Called and ordered on 9/19/11. I never received the 30 month supply. Called the above number to make a compaint, was told that post office said I picked up the package on 9/26/11, tracking #9405510200859010574917.
A. Nelson
N  14th of Nov, 2014 by

Keranique - SCAM!

A complete scam. Not only does the product not work - even if you return the unused portion and cancel the "subscription" they continue to debit your account without sending you more product. I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one to stop them. SCAM!!!
N  5th of Mar, 2015 by

Keranique - Dissatisfaction

One of the worse products ever! I'm not sure if the service or product is worse. It may be a toss up. Their purchase and return policies are questionable and unethical. Lots of hidden language and not upfront with their practices. Caveat emptor.

Keranique Logo Keranique