Keranique / charges
I ordered this for my sister-in-law. She was suffering from a brain tumor. Before she had a chance to use it she died. I notified the company not to send anymore, and the reason. I paid the first shipping charge. Did not realize they were going to charge me 79.95 for that shipment. I was under the assumption that took care of everything if I did not order any more product. I clued and companied---they then send me another bill for half and order but I received nothing. MY brother doesn't need this bill. He is 70 and I am 75-we do not need this in addition to everything else we have to deal with at this time.
Thank you for your consideration.
More Keranique Complaints & Reviews
- Keranique - anyone had any dealings with them? 
- Keranique - dishonesty 
- Keranique - scam 
- Keranique - fruad 
- Keranique - poor/inconsistant customer service 
- Keranique - unrequested shipments
- Keranique.com - free offer
- Keranique - unauthorized charges 
- ACM / Your Beauty Advisor - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Keranique - customer service