kerala roadways / excess charging

1 India Review updated:

Krs charged an excess amount on my way bill no# 89021301dated on 24.01.08.and i have made enquiries through e-mail and on their site.
and they did not reply on my enquiries so far.

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008

Yes they are charging in excess. Also they are not that much efficient in their operations than before.

• Pk
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I HAVE SENT 3 CARTOON BOX THE GOODS TO MUMBAI THROUGH KRS(NIRAPARA RICE) FROM OTTAPALAM BRANCH DATED ON 27.08.2008 L/R/NO: 90936189 ANOTHER 90936184 . THEY TOLD THAT PER KG 5 RS 700 KG. TOTAL I PAIDED 3500 RS. TO OTTAPALAM BRANCH AND THE GOOD DELIVERED AT SAKINAKA MUMBAI. FROM SAKINAKA BRANCH THEY GAVE THE CASH RECEIPT NO: 2703774/75 THEY ARE ASKING FOR RS. 1120.00 . THE 3RD CARTOON BOX WHICH WAS SENT WAS TAKEN BY ME FROM V.T. THAT COST 500.00 RS. I HAVE PAID THE EXTRA MONEY OF RS. 138.OO . THEY DIDN'T DELIVERED IN SAKINAKA. WHAT IS THIS I WANT TO KNOW ON WHAT REASON I HAVE TO PAY THE EXTRA MONEY. I HAVE ENQUIRE IN ANOTHER ROADWAYS THEY TOLD THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ONE PLACE. BEFORE BOOKING I HAVE ENQUIRED IN OTTAPALAM BRANCH HE IS ALSO MY BEST FRIEND MR. NAZEER. PLZ GIVE ME CLEAR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BY COURIER OR MAIL.
    IN MY RICE PACK SOME PACKET ARE BROKEN