Kenya Airways — wrong baggage tag and check in
I was going from Kenya to Moscow on 26 November 2016. During check in Nairobi I asked about the last destination of the luggage, they surely confirmed - KRASNODAR . I asked again - they confirmed. In Sheremetevo airport in Moscow I asked from information counter - she requested to show to her baggage tag - and said don't you see it is written Kasnodar ?
The luggage did not come to Krasnodar, because the last destination was Moscow and it was kept in customs. There was no other way to get it apart from flying back to Moscow . I got much much frustration as well as financial lost
More Kenya Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kenya Airways Taiwan - terrible service - incompetent 
- Kenya Airways - baggage pilferage 
- Kenya Airways - lost/stolen items in my bag
- Kenya Airways - customer care and handling difficult situations at hand.
- Kenya Airways Cargo - takeing of money
- Kenya Airways - burgled bag and my valuables were taken away: bag code 0706 kq 023211 los-ken-dxb flight kq533-kq304 dated 17 aug
- Kenya Airways - I am complaining about my lost luggage
- Kenya Airways - I was denied access to the plane and need remboursement of the ticket
- Kenya Airways - pushchair damage
- Kenya Airways - a 8 hours delay on a flight kenya - abidjan