Kenya Airlinesdelayed flight and no communication

Z Jun 18, 2018 Review updated:

Good day
To whom it may concern
This is a complaint letter as a first time passenger with Kenya airlines I am not impressed at all !
I am very upset I had booked a flight from Dubai to jhb via Kenya airlines and with the result there were many unecessary complications which I had to face which I find unacceptable.
Firstly my flight from Dubai to Jhb has was delayed we departed 3:35 which was 1 hour later prior to what we supposed to be boarding which there was no valid reason nor communications made with any passengers about this, secondly we were not able to catch our flight from Nairobi to JHB as they refused to keep the flight for over more than 20 passengers and told us there was absolutely nothing they could do . This inconvienced everyone as our other flights had been missed and canceled with the result of no refunds I find this not only unprofessional for the Kenya Airlines but also a great loss and inconvenience for the travelers . As a result I am demanding that Kenya Airlines compensate me for all the unecessary bookings and troubles I had to face paying for new flights aswell as the inconvenience and stress I was placed under landing in JHB with no communication nor family to contact as I was stranded if there is no follow up ASAP I will take this matter further as it is not just something easy to let slip by .
I'll be waiting for a response
Zaheerah Rawat

Kenya Airlines
Kenya Airlines

•   Jun 18, 2018

Zaheerah Rawat:
    Your story has nothing common with Kenya Airlines .
    The attached image related to flight BA6235 withing Sounth Africa.

In order to claim any compensation, you need to collect documements with evidences of your flight and payment, which are absent, in teh bginning.
    Such types of complaint, as stated above, has zero chances to respond and much less chances for the copensation.

I am not associated with Kenia airways.

Regards,
    manager for ICAO/IATA irregulation matters
    e-mail:
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net, air.irregulations(at)asia.com .
    Kindly substitute antispam (at)[email protected] in e-mail header for enquery with name, receipt & e-ticket .

•   Jun 20, 2018

I had a brief look at your problem after you have insreted the second booking.

The Kenya Airlines air carrier do not attend this board.
    Regarding the compensation:
    It depends upun the country, which chose.
    The named countries have complected and slow procedures for the compensation.

Additnal documents, if you decide to hire the professional:
    you did not state - when and which flight was delayed.

If you are do not know, where to submit the complaint for the compensation,
    I (we) can assist to do so on your behalf, but not in SA.
    Sercice charge: ~AED250, reimbursable via the legal action from air carrier.

Regards,
    manager for ICAO/IATA irregulation matters
    e-mail:
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net, air.irregulations(at)asia.com .
    Kindly substitute antispam (at)[email protected] in e-mail header for enquery with name, e-tickets, copy of above story .