Kentucky Fried Chicken / harassment

1 Hwy 12 & 21Tomah, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 608-372-4029

My 83 year old mother and I were having buffet on senior night. She could not finish her chicken and wanted to take the scrap home for the neighbor's cat. Jane Jurgens was washing tables near us and kept hovering and hovering, so I told my mom to wait till she left, as there is a "no take -out" policy and Jane is a known stickler. When Jane left the area Mom got a baggie from her purse, that had meds in it, but she wanted to use it to protect the scrap, and Jane swooped out of nowhere and said loudly there is a no take out policy. Mom said I know, and Jane said she saw her baggie and heard me say to wait till she left the area. Mom's elder friends were sitting all around us, and staring, and so I told Jane she was harassing my mom, and I would be reporting in. I did not realize a left over scrap was considered "take out" by KFC. I'm sure manager Danita does watch purses of the elderly for scraps that go home to pets. Having been a long time faithful customer, I will no longer patronize the facility, nor several people who were upset that Jane was harassing an 83 year old patron over a scrap. I guess it's better off in the garbage than the kitty's tummy. Shame on them. Jane needs to be demoted.

Ga

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009

YEAH I AGREE WITH THE DUDE ABOVE, JUST GO BUY SOME CAT FOOD. THERE ARE CERTAIN POLICIES FOR CERTAIN RESTAURANTS TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT... THERE ARE STORES FOR CAT OR DOG FOOD YOU KNOW!