Kentucky Fried Chicken / did not get what I paid for!

1 Naples, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239-530-1968

Paid for our dinner, asked employee for the fried wings on the buffet because there were none there and specified that is all I will eat (have my reasons). She said ready in two minutes. 30 minutes later and 2 other requests they still were not there. The employees found that very funny and laughed. When I asked for the manager I had to wait 5 minutes and then all she said was "Oh well." So I asked her for a number where I can make a complaint. She handed me a piece of paper and said call this number. All the number is for is a brief survey and no where to make a complaint. As I was walking out of the store, still hungry, my husband who was waiting just outside saw the young man behind the counter make gestures toward me. We were treated less than a paying customer should be treated. Not only did I not have a meal, they did not even make any gesture toward satisfying a customer who paid and did not eat. If you are interested in why I do not eat anything but the wings please contact me. I will be more than happy to let you know.

Comments

• Bi
      27th of Dec, 2007

As we cautiously went back for the third time after being disgusted in our previous attempts we ordered a 6 piece box with one side. The drive through person said the order came with three biscusts. We reqested no thighs and were willing to pay the difference, we requested jelly and two forks. She had a snide little smile on her face and I thought something might be wrong. We blessed her anyway since the Bible says to bless those who curse you and believe me we were cursed that night. After the rediculous price of fifteen dollars we found no jelly for our biscuts, (which we really wanted), one fork and two of the biggest, fattest, greasiest thighs we have ever seen in our lives. As I put one in my hand the grease ran down my arm and as I attemtped to bite into it the grease ran out both corners of my mouth and down my arms. My wife tore the plastic bag it came in to place the greasy chicken and bones while we drove. Everything in the car became grease saturated and was dangerous driving at 65 mph. We attempted to discard some of the greasy bones and skin out the window and became concerned about the traffic behind us. We prayed the Lord would not let them slide on them. This is not a joke. My clothes will have to be discarded because Dawn couldn't get this grease out. We found 5 and a half pieces of chicken one of which was a tiny piece of a wing that must have come from a pigeon population. We never saw the mashed potatoes and gravy we ordered. Good thing I suppose, less grease to deal with. I tried hard as a Bishop to bless this person with the snide smile on her face. We give everyone three chances and this was our third totally disgusted visit to KFC and I might add, our last. This hurts my heart since I use to love KFC so much. If you don't fire the whole crew in Grovetown Georgia, you might lose the whole restaurant. The first two times when we pulled up to the window they took our order immediately and then we found ourselves stuck between two cars while traffic was backing up. We waited 15-20 minutes behind the car at the window and as we drove up they quickly took our money and waited another 20 minutes having been asked to move up and park to have the order brought to us. We waited five additional minutes and I went back in to get a refund. We finally got our money back and left. Seriously folks, you need to check out why the KFC in Grovetown Georgia continues to exist. With the grease from the chicken I could have filled up the oil in my car. It's not amazing that the parking lot there continues to be empty and people steer away from there.

If you are driving I-20 and get off for KFC in Grovetown, be cautious of the snide smiling girl at the window.

• Bc
      25th of Mar, 2008

Comments
    89 days ago by Bishop Carlucci And Kathleen [send email]