Kentucky Fried Chicken / did not get what I paid for!
Paid for our dinner, asked employee for the fried wings on the buffet because there were none there and specified that is all I will eat (have my reasons). She said ready in two minutes. 30 minutes later and 2 other requests they still were not there. The employees found that very funny and laughed. When I asked for the manager I had to wait 5 minutes and then all she said was "Oh well." So I asked her for a number where I can make a complaint. She handed me a piece of paper and said call this number. All the number is for is a brief survey and no where to make a complaint. As I was walking out of the store, still hungry, my husband who was waiting just outside saw the young man behind the counter make gestures toward me. We were treated less than a paying customer should be treated. Not only did I not have a meal, they did not even make any gesture toward satisfying a customer who paid and did not eat. If you are interested in why I do not eat anything but the wings please contact me. I will be more than happy to let you know.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - kfc meal
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - are you serious!!! 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor service and food
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - customer service/food
- KFC - staff attitude and getting the order wrong