Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — store was closed only drive through open
I went to the KFC store in Sandy UTAH 653 E 9400 S. 7/20/2017 6pm
I tried the door and it was locked.
No signs whatsoever on the closed doors
Noticed someone in the drive in window.
I went around and asked if he was open,
he told me the drive in was open.
I drove around and got in the line 5 cars ahead of me.
It took 15 minutes to get to speaker.
I waited 10 more minutes and a voice said bare with me I will with you shortly.
I waited another 10 minutes and I notice there was NO car at the service window.
I waited another 5 minutes and got frustrated and left.
Such a very bad experience.
And I love KFC I go there for a family bucket and cake often.
I went home and had a TV dinner. YUCK
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box