Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — size of food, cold food & missing ingredients
I hadn't been to KFC in thirty years or more. I ordered a three-piece chicken tender meal, cole slaw and potato wedges, with two BBQ sauce. I received three small, overcooked tenders, cold potato wedges that spilled out of the holder, one BBQ sauce and no napkins or plastiware.
I emailed to complain and was told the tenders used to be small but now they are bigger. No apology, no credit, just felt like an email shrug.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New Bedford, MAI'd heard of mistakes there, vermin and dirt, and surly help, but now can confirm it's true, at least for the mistakes being made.
I don't eat out often but was offered KFC so agreed. Weeks earlier my mom had gotten food there and she complained for weeks about it. I figured it was a bad day there but now I know never to get food from the KFC on County Street in New Bedford, Mass again. Fortunately I'm moving in less than three days to another town and, in time, will try KFC there.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken