Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / service

camdenCamden, Arkansas, United States

Went the KFC 9/26/2017, first thing no one to take orders, people were standing around I walked over and told one of the works that there was customer's waiting to place orders. She told the manger. but still no one came to the front to take orders . I told her two people just walked out, she told the manger again people were leaving. He then came up to take orders. When it was my time I told him I was there last week and I got the 6 strips for the 9.99, told him I wanted the gravy without the potatoes and the potatoes wedges for two. he told me my total was$ over $13.00 I ask him why it was more then I paid just a week ago ?? he said you wanted the large gravy and large potatoes wedges. I ask for my money back and told him I would never come back !! O and told him to clean the glass on the front doors, there so dirty and have been for long time.. such a shame that KFC have let the name go down in Camden .. Thank you !

• Updated by moonshine68, Sep 26, 2017