Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / overcooked chicken and poor service

1 Palestine, TX, United States Review updated:

On Thursday, August 16th around 5:10 pm, I was at the drive thru and ordered 8 pc meal Original Recipe. There were no other cars in line. After I paid, I was asked to pull forward & they would bring my order out. There were no cars behind me. Worker brought out my order. I checked it & it looked very dark with a thick hard crust. I backed up and showed the window attendant, stating that I had ordered Original Recipe & that didn't look right. He looked in the bag and stated, "yeah, that's original" then handed it back to me. He did not offer to remake my order. We were very disappointed and were not able to enjoy this meal. It appeared and tasted like old chicken that had been re-cooked or microwaved. I have had KFC hundreds of times in my 60 years, and this was the WORST product and service at a location that I have ever experienced.
I felt cheated that I paid almost $30 for a meal that we couldn't eat. I suggest that you take a look at the franchise in Palestine, TX for retraining purposes. Until then, my family will buy our chicken elsewhere.

Wi
Aug 18, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      18th of Aug, 2018

proberly chicken that been sitting for hours