Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / management

1 Aiken, SC, United States Review updated:

I worked at the KFC on 1406 Richland Ave. After working there for eight months my landlord died forcing me to relocate and find another job. Within the eight months I worked there I watched my manager sit several female co-workers on his lap to talk while he attempted to convince members of the staff not to quit, and has screamed "God d@?! It" while we had several regular religious customers sitting in the lobby and his drive-throu mic was on. I have since left the company and have been trying to obtain my W-2 for the past month and a half. I loved working for the KFC company, we all felt like family on the team however after being belittled on a handful of times from my manager I have no further desires to work at that particular location. At this point I just want the run around to end with my W-2

Fo
Feb 13, 2018

Comments

• Fb
      13th of Feb, 2018

Fbi wanted:

Ara khachatryan (dob 11/07/1969), an isis agent for syria operation, an armenian terrorist, residing in brooklyn, ny, currently fled from a cold murder case.

Check the ad below in the link and the attached pictures of his shoplifting charges.

Https://www.slideshare.net/medicallaw555/fbiwanted-ara-khachatryan-brooklyn-ny

If you see than dangerous sick man, age 48, call fbi or 911. thanks, patriots.