Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] β€” food & service

I ordered the 20$ fillup bucket meal for my family on Monday evening around 930 pm. I ordered extra crispy chicken. When i got home to feed my family we had a huge problem. The chicken was saugy like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours which im assuming is the case because it was close to closing. The skin was mush & just fell off. I contacted the restaurant and was told i would get my meal replaced for the issue but i would have to return the following day because they were aboutto close.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Madisonville, TNMy name was written down and i advised them i also had my reciept. When goig to get my meal replaced i was told they would only fix my chicken because my mashed pitatoes and coleslaw were fine. I told them that we couldnt eat our chicken the night befote and now wed have to et our chicken without or sides. They called the manager and she would not allow them to make this correct. Because of this i will not longer spend my money there. Two nights worth of dinner were messed up. Id greatly aprreciate if this were addressed.

Gr
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Co
      May 21, 2017

If the food is not to your satisfaction you have every right to contact the company. Google KFC complaints at their corporate office and lodge a complaint against this store. Ignore neatdude, he's a nutjob.

• Gr
      May 21, 2017

@Copper80 Are you illiterate. I think both of you are nutjobs. I did contact the company. DId you even bother to read my post or are you so inclined on your fight with neatdude to comprehend what you read. Well I will try to make this easy for an illiterate like you. I did contact them. They offered me free chicken, but they did not offer the sides free. Both you and neatdude are idiots, please learn how to comprehend what you read before commenting. Idiots.

• Ki
      May 24, 2017

@neatdude you crazy dude

Omg..hilariousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

May 22, 2017

Neatdude seems to think i am a kid...cracks me upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

no matter wat I love it

May 24, 2017

Never liked KFC, then went to the bench Chris Pallante in my area, it was much tastier