Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]food, service and products in stock

I went to the KFC at the 8900 block of Frankford ave in Phila.pa. 2 times I went in their they were out of honey mustard, another time i ordered legs and these things were so dried out the the meat if you want to call it was balled up at the top of the bone and the rest of the bone was bare bone. Lat night I went their and they had no legs they said it would take 25 minutes so I said give me breast and strips as long as they had honey mustard and they did, it took 22 minutes to get my order and when I ask the girl about giving me the honey mustard it must have taken 2 more minutes to turn around walk 2 feet and put them in the bag. She could barely speak, every time I ask a question she had to walk to the back to get an answer. I'm done with KFC, hello Popeye's.

Jo
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      May 31, 2018

I suggest that you work on your grammar before you call grown women girls. This review looks like it was posted by a nine year old child. You have no right to claim she could barely speak when you can barely type at a fourth grade level.

May 31, 2018

You need to learn the difference between girl and women.

May 31, 2018

I also suggest that if you are going to call grown women girls that you work on your grammar. A nine year old can do better.

May 31, 2018

Also if your own English grammar is poor, you have no right to say she can barely speak.