Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / filthy restaurant, lewisburg, pa. / kentucky fried chicken/ taco bell

Lewisburg, PA, United States

We stopped for dinner at this Kentucky Fried Chicken in Lewisburg, Penna. The floor in the main restaurant was filthy. I can't believe that the Manager would allow the floor to get so disgusting . All the people standing in line were commenting on it being so bad. There is no reason for a floor where people stand and the food bar located to ever get to the condition it was in. I am a local of this town and I have never seen another fast food restaurant in Lewisburg, Pa. this dirty. There were at least 10 kids behind the counter and someone should have had the responsibility to keep the main dining room clean. My ticket number was #3404. Date 06/09/2017. I spent $20.95 and my cashier was Michele. I will not be eating here again as the restaurant was nasty.There was also garbage and straw papers all over the floor. Looked like the floor had not been swept or mopped in about a week. They should be ashamed!

Li