Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / employee named morgan

1 Knoxville, TN, United States

I went to KFC @ 7228 Maynardville Pike Knoxville TN. I went through the drive through. She said can I take your order ? I said I want a 12 piece with white meat and can I have 3 breast? She said you get 3 of everything. I said ok that's good. She said is that all and I kept on ordering and everything thing I said she would say is that all? Is that all? She was really rude . Then I get up to the window and she has this mean mugging going on. I just hand her my card to pay for my order. So when I got home I was making my family's plates and there was only 8 pieces of chicken and I paid for 12 pieces! Also there were only 2 breast and the rest was thighs and wings! I get my phone and call them ... well they let it ring for like 7 times then picks the phone up and lays it off the hook. I kept on calling and it was busy then I would call back and it would ring several times then they would pick the phone up and lay it off the hook. I'm very upset at this time! I was going to go back there, but I didn't feel like going to jail, so I waited until I got off work today to look up corporate office to make a complaint! I really don't think Morgan needs to work where she has to talk to people, because she is really rude and needs to learn how to talk to people.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]