Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) / terrible, rude, service

1 578 Providence RoadBrooklyn, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 860-774-7830

My husband and I were in the drive-thru and we finally got to order after waiting for someone to acknowledge us for almost 10 minutes. :( When we finally ordered our food, my husband wanted a combo so of course that comes with a drink. She (her name was Tara) took his order and didn't ask what he wanted with it. There was a line behind us so we drove up to the window to let her know she forgot to ask. What does she do, she gives us the food and a drink- how she knew what my husband wanted, I really don't know. :S I told her she forgot to ask us, and I asked her what she gave us. She said a Pepsi with ice and my husband said "Can I have a Dr. Pepper with no ice instead please?" And then I gave her my debit card.

Well she grabbed it out of my hand, slammed the window and dumped out the soda while spitting out obscenities under her breath... She then threw the window open with my receipt and pretty much ordered me to "Sign this." I was getting absolutely pissed, but I said "no problem" and signed it, then handed it back to her.

She then shoved everything into one little paper bag (we had a pretty large order so when we got home everything was squished and falling apart) and practically threw it at me. No apology, no nothing. She just threw the bag at me and slammed the window again without a frigging word.

And to top it all off, she didn't even put the lid of the new soda on right so it leaked all over my husband in the car. From her attitude, I wonder if she did that on purpose.

I swear, I am never going to that KFC ever again.

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2008
    Kentucky Fried Chicken (Kfc) - Order not delivered
    Kentucky Fried Chicken
    United Arab Emirates
    www.kfc.com

I have ordered yesterday 01.06.08 for Pizza Hut and KFC in toll free # 600569999 and I want it to be deliver today 02.02.08, 11:30 am as we have office function at around 12:00 PM. Pizza hut came but KFC not, the bad part of that is I was trying to call them from the time the food was to be delivered till now but I haven't got an answer from them. But the last minute I called around 5:10 PM, some one answer and transfer me to the manager, the manager told that "sorry ma'am we forgot your order".

I don't want this kind of answer that they forgot, how come they forgot, they have advance system of ordering. KFC is not a small company.

• De
      16th of Mar, 2009

Check out kentuckyfriedcruelty.com. Only lazy people use the drive thru.